According to the Daily Express, NUFC have made a bid of £10million for Roman Pavlyuchenko.
There are 3 things wrong with this 'gossip'
1) We aren't offering £10mil to anybody, for anybody, in 10million years.
2) Hes 29, which obviously Fleet Street havent picked up on yet, is not in the clubs transfer policy.
3) Hes shit.
On the other hand, we ARE going to be signing Gabriel Obertan soon. Who is:
1) Worth £3million, which is in our transfer policy.
2) 22 years old, which is in our transfer policy.
3) Hes French, which is in our transfer policy.
....You could argue hes shit, but lets give him a chance....