- We weren't expecting Pardew to leave so we didn't know what to do. That's why it's taking ages
- 80 people have applied for the role. How many of these are chancers using there Football Manager profile is unconfirmed. Joe Kinnear may have applied several times after forgetting he already had.
- A Head Coach means we want someone who doesn't bother us with asking for players he would like in the team to pick and will accept the players we give him. And like it.
- We are not buying anyone in January.
- Carver may be in charge until the summer.
- We might know by the end of week if someone will be coming in. Or maybe not. We don't know. Not a clue.
- We will not be bringing in a 'Yes Man'. Because he won't be asked anything.
- We want someone who develops players and gives youngsters a chance. So someone who will have no problem when we sell the senior players and have to play the kids in their place, till we find someone cheap to bring in many months later.
- We may sell someone in January.
- We are going to communicate to the fans more. So expect more statements. Rather than talking to the media. As Charnley doesn't 'Do That'
- Mike Ashley isn't going to sell the club. Unless he gets an offer he can't refuse.
So we have learned nothing.
Great. Moving on.